About DoubleTake Consignment
DoubleTake Consignment Boutique first opened its doors in Short Hills New Jersey in 1992 and from day one the store has been packed with women who understand the advantages and value of consignment shopping. DoubleTake, which only accepts the highest quality & current designer clothing and accessories, has been recognized as one of the country’s most premier luxury consignment boutiques.
Our mission is to provide a pleasant and satisfying experience by giving the savvy, style and fashion conscious woman access to the world’s finest designer merchandise at savings well below wholesale. We will go above and beyond to provide our consignors and customers with the highest level of service and deliver a truly unique experience.
- Marci KesslerI started working in fashion by accident. I didn't get the job at the pizza place and ended up working in the changing room at Loehmann's! Thanks to that experience... read full bio »
- E-Commerce & Marketing Manager
- Laura San FillipoI studied Business Management & Marketing at the University of Miami. During my time at school, I developed an insatiable passion for both photography and marketing. Doubtful that I would be able to... read full bio »
- Bookkeeper, Corporate
- Jenny NaranjoI have been working at DoubleTake for several years and I enjoy my accounting job very much. My work allows me to interact with the wonderful employees at all the stores and I also get the chance to see a lot of beautiful designer... read full bio »
- Regional Operations Director
- Kristina BonatakisAt age twelve, I knew I would one day work in fashion. I earned my degree in Fashion Design from the Fashion Institute of Technology. In addition to working at DoubleTake, I am also a freelance stylist... read full bio »
- Sales Manager, Short Hills
- Heather DobbinsI have spent over 20 years in retail, both on a corporate level and in retail management. Though I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the corporate world, my heart always will be within the “four walls”... read full bio »
- Operations Manager, Short Hills
- Emily Meltzner... read full bio »
- Sales Associate, Red Bank
- Vanessa BannonWhen I first walked into DoubleTake Consignment Boutique, I knew I was in trouble! I had never been surrounded by so many beautiful pieces from designers that I would only read about in fashion magazines... read full bio »
- Manager, Ridgewood
- Christine CeravoloI have been a manager and stylist for some of the major designers in New York City for over 20 years. I have also worked with several... read full bio »
- Assistant Manager, Ridgewood
- Gail ParslyI am a people person and I love fashion. I am also detail oriented, which all makes for a good fit for me at Double Take. I have extensive experience as a fashion designer... read full bio »
- Coming Soon
- Coming soon...read full bio »
- Sales Associate, Short Hills
- Joey VenturiniSince I was a little boy I was interested in all things fashion. I never really fit in with the other boys at school who were liked cars and playing tag. I was more excited by what jacket... read full bio »
- Sales Associate, Short Hills
- Nancy WattsWorking for 20 plus years in sales management and store operations for major national chain companies has helped me develop my ever growing skills and talents within the fashion industry. I know working at DoubleTake... read full bio »
- Photographer, E-Commerce
- Farheen LodhiProduct photography is a valuable part of selling any kind of product online and I have learned that photos should represent everything about the item that your customer would want to know...read full bio »
- Sales, Red Bank
- Maria CunhaWith 35+ years of experience in the fashion industry, my position at DoubleTake has allowed me to apply my skills towards a job that I love! Consignment is a great way to reinvent fashion, and I love being able to create a vision...read full bio »
DoubleTake provides unpaid internship opportunities for interested high school and college students. Working in the field that students are considering for a future career can give them a leg up in the college application process or help to refine their college courses of study. Internships also allow them to understand more details about their major of interest and help to understand how organizations operate.
This year, we were fortunate to have Morristown-Beard School senior Emily Segal with us for the month of May. She has been a member of the BP Fashion Board at Nordstrom and has long been interested in the fashion industry. Emily will attend Loyola University Maryland in the fall and is leaning towards a major in business and marketing. At the end of her internship experience, we offered Emily a summer position in our Short Hills boutique and she is hoping that this experience will further crystallize her study plans in college.
If you are a high school or college student with an interest in learning more about the retail clothing business, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.