1. Membership: Participation in the DoubleTake Rewards program ("Program") and the benefits of the Program are offered at the sole discretion of DoubleTake (“DoubleTake," "us," or "our"). Eligible customers (as described below) may enroll. All eligible customers must enroll with a store associate. Upon enrolling, you will be assigned a DoubleTake Rewards account ("Rewards Account"), a DoubleTake Rewards Account number ("Rewards Number"), and a Rewards card. As you shop, you accumulate points in your Rewards Account, as described below, that may be issued on the Reward Card ("Reward Card") from time to time, which you may then use to shop at any DoubleTake location.
2. Eligibility: Only customers over 18 years of age with a valid address in the United States or its territories may become members ("Members," "you," or "your") in the Program. Corporations, associations and other groups may not participate. DoubleTake reserves the right to disqualify any person from participating if, in our sole judgment, that person appears to be violating these Terms and Conditions, making purchases for a business or for resale, manipulating the Program, making excessive returns or otherwise acting in a manner inconsistent with the Program's intent. If a member is disqualified, they forfeit their Rewards Account Value and all outstanding Reward Cards with a balance.
"DoubleTake Gift Card" is a DoubleTake branded gift card purchased for value from DoubleTake.
"Eligible Items" consist of merchandise and gift cards bought at DoubleTake or edoubletake.com. Eligible items do not include any services such as but not limited to: alterations, gift wrapping, shipping/handling; jewelry repair; select charitable program fees, tickets or merchandise; forfeited deposits; and purchases using a DoubleTake Account of merchandise or services provided by third parties, such as billing inserts.
"Net Purchases" are purchases of Eligible Items less all sales tax, redeemed Reward Cards/Certificates, shipping and handling fees, returns, price adjustments and other discounts.
“Double Points" are points granted for making a qualifying purchase as advertised from time to time. Pre-existing layaways are excluded from Double Points promotions.
"Rewards Account Value" means the points you accumulate in your Rewards Account.
"Rewards Account Balance" is the total positive or negative accumulated Rewards Account Value you have at any point in time.
4. Accumulating Rewards Account Value: Once enrolled in the Program, you accumulate Rewards Account Value based on your Net Purchases of Eligible Items at one of DoubleTake’s four locations or on DoubleTake’s website. All activity on a Rewards Account, no matter who enters into the transaction, will be treated as activity of the Member. Shopping at DoubleTake: To accumulate Rewards Account Value when making a purchase at DoubleTake you must either (a) present your Membership card (if issued), or (b) provide the phone number associated with your Rewards Account. When shopping online at edoubletake.com you must provide your Rewards Number. The amount of Rewards Account Value you may accumulate varies based on the promotion value ebbing offered during the time period in which you pay for your DoubleTake purchase. You do not accumulate Rewards Account Value when you pay with a DoubleTake Gift or Reward Card.
5. Calculation of Rewards Account Value: The amount of your Net Purchase of Eligible Items at DoubleTake is multiplied by the number of points applicable to the form of payment you used and is added to your Rewards Account Balance. Returns and other adjustments, such as a price adjustment, may reduce or eliminate your Rewards Account Balance. Points will be added to your Reward Account Balance within 30 days of a qualifying purchase, unless your merchandise has not shipped or been delivered, in which case your Points will be added when your merchandise ships or is delivered. If you have a DoubleTake Account, we reserve the right to charge your DoubleTake Account an amount equal to the amount of any Reward Card value you redeemed should you return the merchandise or cancel the service on which the Reward Card value was calculated. If we deactivate your Rewards Account due to abuse or manipulation of the Program, membership in the Program will terminate immediately and your Rewards Account Balance and any value remaining on an issued Reward Card may be forfeited.
6. Expiration of Rewards Account Value: DoubleTake reserves the right to assess inactivity fees against Rewards Values in accordance with State & Federal laws.
7. Issuing Reward Cards: When your Rewards Point Balance reaches 1,500 points, points will be automatically redeemed for a $50 Rewards Value. Rewards Value will be available on your card the following day and may be applied to a subsequent in-store purchase. If your Rewards Point Balance reaches 1,500 points with a purchase via edoubletake.com, your Rewards Value will be available within 30 days, provided that you added your Rewards Card Number to your online purchase and you have a valid email address associated with your Rewards Card. Rewards Points or Value accrued by anyone other than the registered Rewards member are considered invalid, will not be added or may be removed from a member's Rewards Balance. Eligible in-store purchases made after December 2, 2014 will be honored for Rewards points with original store receipt for a period of no longer than six (6) months. Eligible purchases on edoubletake.com will be honored for Rewards Points only if the correct Rewards Card Number was entered during the original online purchase.
8. Reward Card Redemption: Reward Cards may not be exchanged for cash or DoubleTake Gift Cards, or used as a payment or credit to any DoubleTake account. Reward Cards may be redeemed at DoubleTake locations only and may not be redeemed on edoubletake.com. See back of Reward Card for additional terms.
9. Termination of or Change in Program: DoubleTake may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of accumulated Rewards Account Value and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. DoubleTake reserves the right to limit, delete or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits of the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of DoubleTake, whose decision will be final. DoubleTake has the right to close your Rewards Account for any reason.
10. Other Terms: DoubleTake is not responsible for lost, destroyed, stolen or expired Reward Cards. Once issued, the value on a Reward Card, active or expired, will not be credited back to your Rewards Account Balance. Any tax liability connected with receipt or use of any Reward Card is the Member's responsibility. Program void where prohibited by law. A Rewards Account Balance is not transferable in the event of death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or for any other reason. The sale or barter of any Rewards Account Balance or any Reward Card is prohibited. Events beyond DoubleTake's control, such as computer equipment or electronic data transmission failure, strikes, acts of God, civil disturbance, terrorism or war, which may materially affect our ability to perform, will allow us to suspend or terminate the Program.
11. Release of Information: By enrolling in the Program, you consent to the release of information to third parties to carry out the Program.
12. Change to Your Rewards Account Information: You must advise DoubleTake of any change in your name or the address, phone number and/or email address associated with your Rewards Account. Please call 1 866-678-6464 to update this information. DoubleTake is not liable for Reward Cards sent to an outdated postal address or email address.
13. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Jersey state law, without reference to it conflicts of law doctrine, as such law is applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within such jurisdiction.